Jacynxilo replied

4 weeks ago

The Take Full Movie Hd Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A young pickpocket and an unruly CIA agent team up on an anti-terrorist mission in France.
Michael Mason, a pickpocket living in Paris, steals a bag with a teddy bear in it. Not realizing the toy contains a timed bomb, he tosses it aside on a busy street. A few seconds later it explodes, killing four people. CCTV footage reveals Mason's face and the French police tag him as a terrorist threat. The explosion, although botched, was set up by a select group of the French Interior Ministry as a decoy so they can make a half billion dollar digital transfer from a bank (closed on French National Day) – hence the title Bastille Day. In a separate CIA investigation the unruly agent Sean Briar discovers the real story behind Mason's "terrorist attack". The two men, on different sides of the law, collaborate to bring the corrupt members of the Ministry down.
Spoilers. Beware. This movie started well but soon shifted to an unbelievable stupid story where the mighty Americans save the day. Sure, who are the stupid french police? We are the Americans, get out of the way! The story is bullsh*t. It must have been written by a bunch of extremists so to say that all the bombings in France were done by others then extremists and that they have nothing to do with it. This is the politics face of the story. Now, American hero wise, the mighty CIA agent, single handedly, outsmarted what should be the best police force in France (They call it RAPID in the movie, but they were targeting the RAID force). They were dropping like a house of cards from a single punch or like mosquitoes from a single blow. Come on, give the RAID some credit!
I wanted to see this for Idris Alba as he is a very fine actor and I really liked him in Luther. I quickly discovered that the script was the huge letdown in this nag. It is very poorly written and takes liberties that the audience is supposed to ignore of hopefully completely miss. The only other cast member I know is Kelly Reilly who does as good a job as possible given the crappy dialogue. Both Reilly and Alba are British but are asked to play Americans so have to put on American accents to supposedly be CIA agents. I still do not understand why there were Americans in this obvious French bank robbery picture. It served no purpose and they could just as easily have been British SAS or whatever is the latest acronym. Once again a picture getting made when it should not have.
Taken as a transient, high-paced and familiar rock 'em, sock' em kind of film, it packs quite a punch.

a5c7b9f00b
download The Streets of San FranciscoBattle of the Champions full movie hd 1080p downloadBuggy Jump in hindi download free in torrentBananazuka in hindi downloadBlack Panther full movie hd downloadBoruto: Naruto Next Generations in hindi movie downloadBlack Panther full movie in hindi free downloadthe Outlander full movie in hindi free download hdEpisode 1.81 malayalam movie downloadMobsters full movie download in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.